2016 Shop Hop
Bandana Contest Announcement!
For those who participated in the 2016 Shop Hop, you received a bandana from each shop (although some of us ran out on the last day). We wanted to create a project for them but because not everyone received one from each shop we had to change our plans. Plus, none of us had any bandana’s left to create a project.
The Shops have decided on a contest using whatever Bandana’s you have from the Shop Hop (as many as you have or want to use). Create any quilting project using at least one of the bandanas from the Shop Hop. Here are the rules, how winners will be chosen and what they will win:
1. Use at least one shop hop bandana in your project.
2. You can add other bandanas or other fabric to create something!
3. Bring your creation to one of the five participating shops this year to be displayed June 1-10, 2017.
4. Drop off your creation by May 30. (Check with the shop to see when they will start accepting.)
5. Your creation will be part of a Viewer's Choice judging by those who are signing up for the Shop Hop this year between June 1 and 10.
6. The top three winners at each store will receive a free passport to this year's Shop Hop! Our theme this year is Fiesta Fun!
We do recommend that you wash your bandanas before sewing with them. While we tried to get nice bandanas, we know they are not quilt shop quality fabric! Here are some ideas
The five participating shops this year are:
Bayberry Quilt & Gift Shoppe, Chicopee
Brookside Quiltworks, So. Egremont
Karen's Quilting Corner, Williamstown
Pumpkin Patch Quilts, Lee
Quilts & Treasures, East Longmeadow