Sale and other News
Wishing everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. We are thankful for all our family, friends and customers!!
A few quick reminders and bits of news:
- Saturday, November 29th is Small Business Saturday. We’ll have refreshments and a drawing for door prizes!
- Sue Pritt is coming back Saturday, January 17. She has a beautiful new pattern. We’re also planning for our 2nd Super Bowl Class. I think you’ll like it!! Call to secure a spot. Check out the WEBSITE for other new classes and dates.
- YES!! We are still open on Tuesday’s
- New Christmas, flannels, kids, reproductions and Moda fabrics!!
- Great last minute gift ideas…Don’t forget we have Gift Certificates!!
- Finally (I know, it took me a while)…wool felt, wool, wool kits and great wool patterns.
- Ask about our OPEN SEW’s in December
- Holiday hours (Wednesday’s 11/26, 12/24 & 12/31 we will be closing early. Hours will be 10:00am-2:00pm
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
- Call the shop during inclement weather to see if we are open (413)884-6200. Or check www.karensquiltcorner.co
A new take on an old classic…
“Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we’ve got no place to go”…
Let us sew, let us sew, let us sew!!
Too corny? Then how about a great sale???
Starting on the day after Thanksgiving until Dec. 13th (that would be St. Lucia’s Day for all you Scandinavians out there, and there have to be at least 2 or 3 of you), we will have a 20% off “special” each day(on regular priced items).
Enjoy and hope to see you soon!Karen, Marlene, Betsy, Carol & Jean
- Friday, Nov. 28th Any fabric with white and black in it (get it? Black Friday!)
- Saturday, Nov 29th All Batiks
- Sunday, Nov 30th All Books, Patterns and Calendars
- Monday, Dec. 1st All Wool, Wool Felt and Wool kits
- Tuesday, Dec 2rd All Christmas fabrics
- Wednesday, Dec 3th All fabric with the color silver or gold
- Thursday, Dec. 4th All fat quarters
- Friday, Dec. 5th All notions, gift items & Battings
- Saturday, Dec. 6th All Flannels
- Sunday, Dec. 7th All Kaffe Fassett fabrics
- Monday, Dec 8th Any sale fabric already marked down
- Tuesday, Dec. 9th Any fabric with the color blue, red or green in it
- Wednesday, Dec. 10th Any juvenile fabric or fabric with an animal on it
- Thursday, Dec. 11th All fat backs (108’s)
- Friday, Dec. 12th All Precuts
- Saturday, Dec 13th (Happy St. Lucia Day!)…It’s a surprise (even to me!!)