It’s time to hop from shop to shop! October 14,15 & 16.
Hours for the Shop Hop are Friday & Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm. , Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm.
Just a quick reminder that the Massachusetts Quilt Shop Hop is this weekend! (Note: Still time to sign up! You can sign up this weekend). All of the quilt shops are working very hard to make a fun and exciting weekend for you! Please try to take notice of the little extras each shop has done and as you travel this weekend, please keep in mind that the shops on the Hop are the ones who have made this weekend possible for you through their hard work and financial commitment!
Just a few reasons to join the fun...
Reason #1: Win a Sewing Machine!Reason #2: Win one of Six Gift Certificate Packages!
Reason #3: Win a Spirit Award!
Reason #4: Win a Gift Basket!
Reason #5: Win a Pocket Watch!
Reason #6: Everybody Wins....a free pattern of the specially designed Shop Hop Quilt! This year's quilt was designed by Valerie Morton from Quilts & Treasures.
Looks like a beautiful weekend for a trip around WESTERN Mass to visit your favorite quilt shops.
Here are some thoughts & hints for the weekend.
1. Make sure your name is on your passport. Too many times passports have been found and we haven't known who to return them to. Another thought is to include your cell phone number (if you have one) on your passport so that we can get you during the hop! And hopefully not too far from where your passport is found!!!
2. Bring some address labels with you to save time when registering and/or filling out raffle prize tickets. If you have the ability to print some off, make sure your phone number is on them to save writing time!
3. Make sure that you have the Shop Hop brochure with you so you have addresses ... and phone numbers to call in case your get lost!!
4. Tote bags are always an issue. They are fun to carry but please understand our concerns. Each shop will be happy to provide a bag for you when you make your purchases. If you are trying to match some fabrics, we would greatly appreciate them being in a clear baggie. If you are planning to use our clear Shop Hop Bags from a previous year, that's great! But please carry in with you as little as possible (See the next hint/tip!)
5. As a tip to go along with #4, if you are carpooling, have a box or large bag in the trunk with each person's name on it. You can empty your bag before you head in to the next store: everyone's purchases will be kept together and no sorting will be needed at the end of the day!
6. Keep in mind that the store owners and staff have been putting in extra hours to provide a wonderful shopping experience for you. A smile and Thank You are always greatly appreciated.
7. Please accept our apologies in advance if a shop is out of some lip-smacking treat that you've heard about. While every effort is made to provide a munchie for you, we don't know when you're coming or when others are. Sometimes it's tricky to plan!
8. As you visit each shop and get your passport validated, you will receive a goodie bag. It will contain a set of instructions, a fat quarter, a coupon for a future purchase, a playing card, a sweet treat, and another Wild West Goodie! Please remember, it is one passport and one goodie bag per person present.9. When your passport is fully validated, having visited all 6 shops, you will be entered into our grand prize drawings. This year's grand prize is a Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 along with six bonus accessories.
10. ALL stores will be open for the hours of the Shop Hop - even if these differ from their normal hours.11. ****Just in! DreamWorld has donated an Acrylic Sewing Machine table for a winner that will be made to fit the machine they have!! We will be drawing this as a second grand prize!!
Shop Hop Weekend is always ALOT of fun!!! Thank you for your participation because without you, this event would not be happening! We are so looking forward to the fun of seeing everyone and hoping to inspire you with our samples we've made just for this weekend!
Please Drive Safely. There is no prize for completing the hop in the fastest time! We want you to be safe and have a wonderful weekend!
There is still time to register! You don't HAVE to go to all the shops (but we hope you do!).
For more information visit http://www.karensquiltcorner.com/ma-shop-hop.htm
If you haven't registered for the Shop Hop, its only $7 and you can register with us or at any of the other participating shops:
A Notion To Quilt, Shelburne Falls, MA
Bayberry Quilt & Gift Shoppe, Chicopee, MA
Brookside Quiltworks, So. Egremont, MA
Karen's Quilting Corner, Williamstown, MA
Pumpkin Patch, Lee, MA
Quilts & Treasures, East Longmeadow, MA
It’s going to be a much talked about event! Hope you'll be joining us!
"Hope you have a great "Time" doing the Shop Hop!"
Don’t forget…it’s “MY HAPPY PLACE”. Hope it’s yours too!
Have a great day!!
Karen, Marlene, Betsy, Carol & Jean