Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

It's SALE time at Karen's

Hi everyone,


We still have some room in our Super Bowl class, Sunday, February 5. You have the option of two different quilts. One that uses striped fabric, the other that uses 2 ½ inch strips. Call the shop for details or to sign up. The class will be held at the Williamstown Community Pre-School (next to the Williamstown Savings Bank) on Main St. in Williamstown. We also do a pot luck lunch. Come join the fun!



Keep looking at the website for additional classes



We are cleaning house to make room for new fabric!  It's a great time for you to pick up a new project, get backings for your quilts or just add to your stash.

-All fabric on sale at 15% off (including precuts, excluding wool)

-We’ll also do an END OF BOLT SALE.   You’ll receive an extra 10% (total 25%) off if you buy an entire bolt. It doesn’t matter if the bolt has 1 or 15 yards although we have many “skinny” bolts…especially batiks.  So you’ll get an extra 10% off when you buy the entire bolt.

-The “Sale” rack, which is already marked down 30% will also be an additional 15% for a total of 45% off!

-Chirstmas/Holiday fabric will be 25% off.

-Select kits, including Frivols will also be 25% off (excluding Cuddle & Wool kits)

The sale will run today (1/26) through Sunday, February 5. Since we can never depend on the weather this time of year, we want to make sure that everyone has a chance to get to the sale.

The sale is for in-store purchases only and does not include commissioned items (quilts & finished goods) and can’t be combined with other discounts (some exclusions apply).

Our hours are the same, Monday-Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm and Sunday 12:00pm-4:00pm. If we have inclement weather, please call the shop to see if we are open.

Thanks for your support and have a great day!

Karen, Marlene, Betsy, Carol & Jean